Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Early Week Update

I haven't posted for a few days so here it goes.  The weekend was good.  The auction went really well.  We were able to sell all of the units that were up for sale and recouped about $500 of the money that the delinquent tenants owed us.  We had one lady who ended up dumping a bunch of stuff on us from the unit she won.  Par for course.  Everyone had a good time visiting on Sunday.  I played quite the game of "freeze tag" with all the kids.  I was able to eventually catch all the kids and freeze them without getting freed.  I have to admit, it was much harder than I thought it would be.  Everyone enjoyed having Uncle Aaron up here too.  He was up to bring the household belongings and his 4Runner with the Uhaul.  
This week is off to a good start.  I had a good run last night.  I went 8 miles on the trail while Dad and Mercedes rode their bikes alongside me.  Aaron ran the first couple of miles with me and then he and Richie headed back.  I ended up doing my last mile in 6:30 and my last 6 miles averaged under 7 minutes per mile.  I felt really good.  I have been eating a light snack around 3 p.m.  the last couple of days, and I think that has helped me with my energy during my workouts.  Tonight I ran 7 miles from BSS on the trail.  It was super duper windy today.  There were some gusts that about stopped me in my tracks on the way out.  I managed to get over to Graham to get my swims in the last couple of mornings too.  I could sure use some nice warm spring weather any day now.

1 comment:

  1. The wind made for a bitter cold afternoon!
    It knocked the power out at Mom and Dad's. Sounds like you are really cruising along with your run times. Track season should be good.

    ReplyDelete