Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday Morning

Ran 4 miles this morning from BSS over to Freddies and back on the trail.  I felt pretty good this morning.  It was spitting a little snow, nothing like yesterday though.  It is actually nice and sunny out right now.  I guess we will see if that lasts or not.  I would be willing to bet that it doesn't last long.  We were invited to dinner last night by a family in the Puyallup ward.  They had the elders over there also.  It was o.k.  The elders are pretty cool.  One of them plays guitar and the other one is a runner, so I have a lot in common with both of them.  BSS is slow here so far today, but it isn't even 10 o'clock yet so hopefully things will pick up.  We had some people inquire yesterday about units, and they all seem like sure bets on renting with us, so later this week we should be getting some rentals.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a nice dinner party last night with a family in your ward. Do I know them? It sounds like the missionaries were pretty cool. It is still sunny here so I guess it will be all day today. That is nice. Did you rent any units today?

    ReplyDelete