Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday

I got up this morning at 4:45 again and drove the Speed 3 over to Mom, Dad, and Tam's to go swimming.  I swam 1/2 mile.  It took me about 30 minutes.  I felt better today than I did yesterday.  It was a little harder to get out of bed, but once I did I felt fine.  I ran 8 miles while Dad rode his bike last night on the trail in Orting.  It took me an hour.  If anybody reading this has a hard time falling asleep at night, I highly recommend working out twice a day.  By the time bed time rolls around, it's amazing how easy it is to fall asleep when you are working out like that.  It sure is fun to be swimming again, even though I have to get up super early.  There is something about being in the water early in the morning like that.  It feels good.
Yesterday was a good day at BSS.  Our new printer got here and I got it all set up.  It works so much better than the old noisy one.  I rented a 5x15 right at closing time too.  It was actually quite busy yesterday.  
Dallas has a dental appointment today.  He is getting a couple of cavities filled.  They are referring us to an orthodontist for him already.  He has a cross lateral bite that will cause him problems later down the road if we don't get on top of it now. 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with Dallas' appointment. Yes, it is cheaper in the long run to get the dental work taken care of before problems arise, and then it can really get pricey. Good job on the doubles Mike, as I recall they are not that easy to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were able to come swimming again. Sounds like the new printer works like a charm. Hopefully Dallas will be able to get the dental work done that he needs before big problems arise. By the way, jerk face was on your blog today. It is registering as Dallas, Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job with the workouts. I hope you can find a good orthodontist for Dallas. I need to take Mercedes to one soon and eventually Chanelle will need to go (that's what the dentist said anyway).

    ReplyDelete