Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday Night

I met Dad at the Eagles lounge at 5 tonight.  I got in a mile and 1/2 before he got there.  So we went 6.5 miles together.  It was fun.  It's always nice having Dad go with me.  We always reminisce about our old running days.  We got rained on pretty hard 1/2 way into it, but luckily it wasn't too cold.  The bike started on the first kick on the way out and the way back, so that was cool.  
Derrinda is off saying goodbye to her friend Desiree who is moving to Florida this week.  She even made creme brulee to take to her.  Derrinda is always so sweet and caring.

3 comments:

  1. It's cool that you and Dad are able to hit the trail together. I'm sure Desiree will appreciate Derrinda's yummy creme brulee and visit. I agree with you that Derrinda is a sweet and caring person. I like having her for my sister-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike, I am the one that really benefits from our running/biking together. I forgot just how much enjoyment I got our of our time spent together. It is such a blessing to have your children close by as you grow old. These "Autumn Years", are so much more enhanced by the company of your children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I forgot to add that I enjoyed and appreciated the talent of Randy Rhoads playing the guitar, but must admit that listening to Ozzy Osbourne trying to sing was shear "TORTURE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete