Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring Day in the Northwest!

Just got back from a run with Dad.  Dad rode his bike while I ran along the foothills trail.  We met at the Eagles Lounge and went out 2 miles and back.  It's always fun when Dad is there.  My clutch cable finally got here for my dirt bike, so I switched that out today and got the bike started.  It wouldn't kick over, so Derrinda had to tow me with the truck to get it started.  She did an awesome job I must say as I was able to start it right up without any problems.  No injuries either.  I was afraid she was going to start too fast and drag me down the road on my side, but she did great.  I was able to drive it over to Orting to meet Dad at the trail.  It was tons of fun riding again.  I do get sick of kick starting it though because half the time it won't start.  Dad and I covered the 4 miles in 27 minutes.  The weather was beautiful today!

2 comments:

  1. It looked like an awesome day to be out on the trail. So nice and sunny. I always get nervous when I have to be the one towing the vehicle. I'm glad Derrinda did a good job and you got it started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Mike, I always have fun when we are doing things together. It is extra fun to be able to watch a real runner run the miles like they are nothing. Hope we have time to get together again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete