Thursday, March 5, 2009

Brandon's 1 Today!!

Happy birthday to my giggy hon giggy hon!  I ran 4 miles this morning nice and easy from BSS to the trail behind Safeway and up to Fred Meyer and back.  I was pretty tired this morning.  The time change is next week so that will be fun to have the daylight for an extra hour in the evening.  I love when the days start to get long.  Hopefully my clutch cable will be here tomorrow or Saturday so that I can start riding my bike over to the trail to run while Dad rides the bicycle.  That is always nice to have Dad there to talk to while I'm running.  BSS has already been interesting today; first thing this morning there was a semi-truck parked on 15th waiting to be let in the gate, so I wasn't able to go with the rest of the fam to walk Dallas to school this morning.  Oh well, at least the driver was good and didn't take 20 minutes to finally get the truck in like most of them do.  

3 comments:

  1. A very Happy Birthday to Brandon!
    Good job on the runs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to our sweet grandson Brandon. He is a very big boy, and to think he is only one. I doubt that he will be taking too much "guff" from his older brothers.
    Glad you are running injury free Mike. I'm looking forward to my bike rides with you while you get your running miles in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i laughed when you said giggy hon giggy hon. yep, h.b. to brandon. can't believe he is one year old already. time flies!

    ReplyDelete