Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rainy Saturday Morning

Dallas woke me up at 5:30 this morning and asked me if we could go swimming at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  I told him I was running 10 miles while Grandpa rode his bike.  He said he wanted to come too, and I told him the farthest he had rode his bike with me was 7 miles and if he thought he could make it 10, and he said yes.  So we put his bike in the back of the truck and drove to Orting to meet Dad.  It was pretty nice weather for the most part until about 3 miles into it when it started raining lightly.  It continued for most the run.  Dallas did great and made the entire 10 miles with no problems at all.  He arose so early today because he was in trouble for some stuff and went to bed early yesterday while the rest of us ordered a movie and ate popcorn and stuff.  He was pretty sad about that.  He had the table set and 5 bowls filled to the top with fruit loops with the milk out and spoons for everybody this morning.  He even had yogurts out for me and Derrinda.  It was very thoughtful.  We have the auction in an hour and Aaron will be here with the U-Haul around noon.  Should be an exciting day!!

2 comments:

  1. That was nice that Dallas got breakfast ready for everybody. I couldn't believe he could keep up with you and dad for 10 miles. Good luck with the auction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you guys had a fun morning trail run/ride. We did the morning swim instead.
    That is nice that Dallas had breakfast all set out for the family. Hope everything goes smoothly at BSS today.

    ReplyDelete