Wednesday, March 25, 2009

69 Chevy Nova

I fired up the old 69 Chevy Nova this morning at 5 and drove it over to Mom, Dad and Tam's to go swimming.  It ran good considering it could use an overhaul.  It was fun driving it again.  I swam 1/2 mile.  I'm a little tired from the workouts this week.  I think I'm mostly tired from going to longer runs of 8 miles.  
We've got the auction this Saturday at BSS.  Those are always fun -- not.  The people are usually really annoying and put me in a bad mood.  Oh well, it needs to get done.  I can't wait for all this overcast, rainy weather to be over with.

2 comments:

  1. Dad said that you drove your nova here this morning. It's too bad I'm always sleeping while you are here. I don't even get to see you. That's cool that you come swimming in the mornings now again. Good luck with the auction on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool that you were able to drive your Nova this morning. I haven't seen that driven in years. For some reason it just reminds me of you and Jason having to call Ray for help...good times I'm sure.
    Hopefully the auction will go well. I'm sure it will be good to get some of those units cleared out and available for rent.

    ReplyDelete