Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Guitar Heroes

I am going to start posting some videos and maybe some interesting info. on some of my guitar heroes; the players who inspired me to pick up the guitar and also those who continue to inspire me by their interpretation of the instrument and how to bring something new to the table.  This first video is of Brian Setzer of Stray Cats fame.  I don't think a lot of people realize what an amazing talent he is on guitar (guitar players know).  This video caught my eye because it is nothing more than him and his guitar, no drums, bass or any other thing involved.  The guy is a guitar legend.



1 comment:

  1. Just listened to the youtube with Brian Setzer. That was way cool....like they say in the famous Eddie and the Cruisers movie, "he can pick it now".Brian's guitar reminds me of one that Grandma Stone use to have.

    ReplyDelete