Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My new car!






I bought a brand new 2009 Mazdaspeed 3 about 2 weeks ago after much research on sport compacts.  I wanted a car that would be practical, yet still fun enough for someone who was spoiled by driving a '69 Chevy Nova in High School and College.  It came down to the Mazdaspeed 3, VW GTI, Mini Cooper S, or Subaru WRX and I chose the Speed 3.  I have been completely happy with my decision so far.  This car MOVES!!  It has 263 Horsepower, 280 lb. ft. of  torque, and does 0-60 in 5.4 seconds.  Lots of fun!!  

6 comments:

  1. Looks sweet enough. I hope to see it in person soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mike, how does it corner? Ha, Ha,Ha,

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ought to know the answer to that one Dad!! And the answer is very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Mike, I just thought you might get the inside joke on the "Cornering". It really does handle nicely. Thank you for letting me drive it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did get the joke!! And you're welcome!

    ReplyDelete