Saturday, February 28, 2009

Father of the Year

I hereby nominate myself for father of the year for my efforts yesterday in running the business and taking care of 4 crazy little boys simultaneously.  It was a crazy day but I think we did a good job.  Special thanks to Cody and Eli for doing such a good job helping me with Brandon while Dallas was at school and I was busy with customers.
Ready to walk Dallas to school.
Time to get clean!
Brandon likes bananas!
Breakfast table fun
Eli eating breakfast.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad Derrinda was able to go with us. We had a good time. It wouldn't have been the same without her. Looks like the boys had fun with Daddy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you deserve the nomination for father of the year. Running the business by yourself is hard enough. Let alone trying to watch 4 babies. Good job Michael!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you edged me by one gray wisker Mike. Fantastic job for sure. We sure enjoyed having you and the boys over for the movies. We even found time for a little football.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks mike for letting us have your wife for a few days. we sure had fun with her! i bet you were glad to see her come back home!!

    ReplyDelete