Monday, February 9, 2009

Another Moss Update!

Due to an overwhelming interest in the battle of me vs. moss at Best Self Storage, I feel compelled to let everyone know that I did pick up a key player in what I think will be very bad news for the moss.  Lilly Miller Moss Out has been recruited and is ready to play.  Bleach and water works great for the slimy thin moss, but where there is fuzzy growth, the moss is not impressed.  Hopefully this will do the trick.  I will update after the application and let everyone know how it goes!! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm on pins and needles waiting for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting approach Mike. If Lily can't get it done, there's always "Bucky". (inside joke)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am waiting for the moss update mike!!!

    ReplyDelete