Friday, February 27, 2009

Morning Adventures

Me and the boys had a pretty good night last night.  Mommy isn't here, she is in L.A. for a couple of days.  I had all the boys in bed by 9:30 last night, and I was able to decompress for a little while.  I went to bed around 11:00, and Elijah was the first to wake up around 12:15.  I heard him running down the hallway saying he had to go potty.  I helped him go potty and told him to go back to his bed, but he just went and hopped in mine.  Seeing as there was enough room, I tucked him into mommy's side and we both fell asleep.  About 10 minutes later, Brandon started fussing.  I got him a bottle and so all 3 of us were now in the bed.  It went well because after that we all slept soundly until morning.  We had a good morning also.  I made all the kids breakfast.  Me, Eli, and Cody had cold cereal; Dallas had oatmeal, and Brandon had a piece of bread and a half a banana.  Then I threw them all in the tub, got them dressed and we walked Dallas to school.  It went pretty smoothly.  I think they do miss their mommy though.  Now I'm down in the office with my assistant manager for the day, Brandon.  I'll post some pictures of our mommy-less adventures later tonight.  Oh yeah, and the treadmill is acting up.  I tried to run on the treadmill this morning, but the belt was slipping, which can be a scary experience.  So I will have to tighten that up if I want to get any running done today.

1 comment:

  1. What an adventure. Man, I can't believe you can do all of that and run a business too! You are one heck of a Daddy. Good job Mike!!!!!

    ReplyDelete