Thursday, February 19, 2009

More Moss!

So yesterday was a really nice day and I decided to get ready for spring outside around here.  I mowed the lawns and noticed that my nemesis, the moss, was not only after the pavement around here, but also trying to take over the grass.  I got the sprinkler system working and wet all the lawns.  Then I put down moss killer via the Scott's fertilizer spreader.  I noticed this morning that it is already starting to turn brown!  In a couple of areas it is already black.  I need to rake it out of the grass in a couple of days, I hope the weather cooperates.  It sure is another beautiful day in the Northwest today!  I hope I can get out and enjoy the sunshine again today.  I haven't been running all week, I should start again, but I'm having real issues staying motivated for some reason.  Hopefully the weather will make me want to get going!!!

2 comments:

  1. "You're just psyching yourself out..." Watch Billy and Joe race-That'll get you motivated. By the time the all-comers meets get here "you'll be fast as heck (Mike)"
    I also recommend some Running Brave. That's always a good one. =)

    ReplyDelete