Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Optimistic Outlook

Things are finally starting to look better for my injury situation.  I rode 31 miles on the bike tonight from BSS up near South Prairie and back.  Dad and Juliet met me at the skate park in Orting and rode the middle 13 miles with me.  It was a fun ride.  The weather was absolutely gorgeous.  It could have been no more perfect.  I did however deal with a pretty substantial head wind coming back to Puyallup from Orting.  But that seems to be the norm that time of day.  It was like that yesterday too.  I also was able to jog very slowly for 2 miles tonight, which is very encouraging for me.  I could be running again very soon!

2 comments:

  1. Man, you shouldn't have raced that 50 tonight. Let's hope it feels better in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I should say RAN, not raced. You weren't racing... just getting some points for the team.

    ReplyDelete