Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mid week blahg

I've been getting quite a bit done around here at BSS lately. Even with my gimp ankle. I just finished fertilizing the front 3 lawns here, and the broadcaster got gummed up with fertilizer/water, so I cleaned it all out and now am waiting for the broadcaster to dry so that I can go finish the last 3 lawns in the back. Yesterday I fired up the leaf blower and cleaned up the pavement area. It still needs to be pressure washed, but it looks way better.
I can't begin to express my frustration with this injury. I was just getting ready to start some more serious workouts (track, etc.) and then I am set back with this. I have not run for a week now and it is killing me thinking of all the work I put in every day and now to be losing it all is maddening!! Oh well, I guess that is the life of a runner.
Dallas is having fun at his Field Day right now. The fire department was going to be there spraying kids with hoses and stuff so he wore swim trunks to school and took a change of clothes. We are excited for him to be out of school this Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate all the hard work you have been doing around here even though your knee and ankle hurt you. You are a great man!

    ReplyDelete