Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!

My Mom is my hero.  Everything she has done her entire life has been for the benefit of others.  She always made sure us kids had everything we needed, even if it meant sacrificing everything else.  I remember growing up and when I started getting into running, Mom would make sure I had good running shoes to wear, even if it meant some other bill would go unpaid (me being a kid, I didn't understand how bills and money worked real well).  We always had what we needed, and especially when it came to having a Mom who was there for us.  I remember locking my keys in my car at MVHS one morning.  I was comforted in knowing that I could call home and Mom would be there to come and rescue me.  We didn't have another key for some reason, so Mom used her car breaking in skills to unlock the door.  I remember saying something about how I was impressed that she could break in so fast and she smiled and said "Well, I was born in New York you know."  I have never seen a mother care as much as my Mom.  She sacrifices everything to make sure Tammy is taken care of every day.  I don't think anybody can realize how much she truly does.  I am so thankful to have been blessed with such an amazing Mom.  I love you Mom!  Happy Birthday!!

2 comments: