Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Thursday

Up this morning at 5 and drove the motorcycle over to Stone Palace to go swimming.  I felt good this morning.  I went 3/4 of a mile in the pool.  The ride was kind of cold, but it was sure pretty on the way home.  The sun was just coming up over the hills, and with the budding trees and views of the river, it was very beautiful.  There is something about riding a motorcycle that makes you notice these things more.  
My running has been going good too.  I have been running 8 miles while Dad rides his bike in the evening.  It's been fun and I'm getting in better shape every day.  I have really been enjoying the sunny days the last couple of days.  It's been a while since I last blogged, but it seems like all my posts were starting to sound the same (much like this one).

1 comment:

  1. I left you a message this morning, but it's not here.
    Track season will be fun to watch. You'll be ready with all this training you're doing. I wish I could run again. Like the old days.
    We saw someone camping out on that trail you and Dad run/bike on, up Orville. The kids pointed out the tent last night on our drive home.

    ReplyDelete