Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Morning

Band practice went well last night.  It looks like we will be adding about 4 songs for this weekends show.  The drive up was crazy with all the rain on the road.  I hydroplaned a couple of times just a bit, nothing too scary though.  I got back at about 11:15 and Derrinda was just finishing a run.  Got to bed around midnight and was up bright and early at 5 this morning for a nice swim.  Now I'm just enjoying the morning with my beautiful wife and sons.  I've been enjoying having Dallas home for Spring Break.  Dallas and Cody have both been pretty helpful around here at BSS helping me dump stuff and clean.  I'm on track for about 50 miles this week with my running, so that is good.  I'll continue to put in base mileage probably until mid-May when I will hopefully start some intervals to get ready for track season in June.

2 comments:

  1. That is good and Dallas and Cody has been helping at BSS. It sounds like you're getting in pretty good shape with all of the running and swimming you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Mike. Enjoy the children every minute, as they do grow up way too fast! Good Job on your running, music,raising a family, etc.. It certainly is a full time job running a storage facility, and maintaining all that goes on in your life.

    ReplyDelete