Saturday, May 1, 2010

Austin City Limits

I have been sicker than a dog all day today. It didn't stop me from playing tennis this morning and putting in a shift at BSS (rented a 5x5). It did however stop me from getting a run in. I started coughing a couple of days ago and last night it felt like my throat was going to close. Today I have been running a mild fever and don't really know what's going on. I can say I am glad that Willie Nelson came into this world. I am enjoying Willie playing his guitar and singing on Austin City Limits right now. His guitar style and playing is really something to behold. If I have to be sick and on the couch, watching Willie is a darn good way to spend it if you ask me.

1 comment:

  1. I watched it too Mike. Willy's guitar looked pretty beat up. I saw where he just celebrated his 77th birthday a few days ago. I remember Ray, and "Asleep at the Wheel". Texas Swing. I remember Bob Wills also. Grandpa Stone's favorite county western singer. Grandpa and Grandma Stone saw him and his "Texas Playboys" in person. Hope you are feeling better now. Maybe we should cancel FHE.

    ReplyDelete