Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Water Coloring Mary Decker


Had a good run with Juliet this morning. We went the usual 6 miles on the river trail. She was sporting not one, but two winter hats this morning. Needless to say, halfway through the run, she had taken both of them off. It was over 40 degrees. It was funny. Then she showed me her new hair cut that she was sporting. I told her she looked like Mary Decker when she was running. Her hair was bouncing like Decker's when she runs. It must be the layers. Jumped in the Speed3 and drove home. Derrinda is still feeling pretty sick, so I took the boys to school, then I came back, ate some oatmeal, a banana, and some hot cocoa, then came down and opened up shop. Right now it's just me and Elijah partying down in the office. He is doing some sweet looking water coloring. Derrinda had to go write up a food order for a family in the ward, so she is gone right now. It looks like we are back to the usual winter weather in Seattle, i.e. rain and grey skies. Christmas in the Northwest.

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha. I laughed so hard when I saw mary decker as the posting. i know, my hair is deckerish now. oh well, never shed a tear dough. great run this morning. i had oatmeal for breakfast too!!! yummy. hope Derrinda feels better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only when you run and your hair bounces Juliet. It would have been true Mary Decker H if we had left it longer on the bottom. =) I was laughing hard too when I saw the infamous photo of Mary Decker.

    I hope Derrinda gets feeling better soon. Probably too much stress from that new calling! Right around the holidays too.

    ReplyDelete