Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Quick run tonight

I had two people come and look at my truck today but neither one seemed particularly interested in it. I've dropped the price to $1300 and still no takers. I don't think it's even worth selling for that price. I might as well take it to a demolition derby and try to win some money next summer. Do something fun with it anyway. 2 posts in one day is just too crazy man. Derrinda and Dallas went to the church tonight for scouts/Relief Society presidency meeting. When they got back I decided to go for a run around Bldg. C. I felt really good tonight and ran 3 miles in about 19:30 (6:30 pace). It's funny because I wasn't really breathing hard, but I'm still a bit on the chunky side so that was all that was slowing me down. It feels good to get out and run harder once in a while. I need to start watching my diet again so that I can get down to race weight (165 for me, right now I'm about 180). I still seem to struggle with motivation. I feel like Gaston in Beauty and the Beast when he says "what for, nothing helps..." Me and Jason used to use that line when one of us was down in the dumps and get the other one laughing. Good times. I miss old Covington.

1 comment:

  1. You chunky? Whatev! You and Rinda have got to watch "Run, Fat Boy, Run". It's hilarious. That put me into good running spirits, but I'm sure the weather where your at doesn't seem to help. Great pace BTW!

    ReplyDelete