Saturday, August 29, 2009

August 29th

Juliet and I had a good run this morning.  We went 8 miles in 1:03.  It was rainy and crappy weather, but we made the best of it.  We are getting in better shape every day.  It's really cool having Juliet live so close by.
Yesterday I spent most the day out at Mom and Dad's.  Dad helped me weld in my new dash on the Nova to replace the old rusted out crap one.  It looks awesome.  We also dropped the drive line.  I'll probably drop the transmission too just to check it out.  If I get a super powerful engine, I may need to add a beefier transmission anyway, we'll see.  
After that I fixed a couple of leaks for Dad.  They had a leaky gutter on the pool house and a really bad leak around the chimney for Tam's fireplace.  Hopefully I repaired them so they won't leak anymore.  Time will tell. 
We're heading out to Graham again tonight for Mercedes 12th birthday party.  Happy Birthday Cedes!!

2 comments: