Monday, February 22, 2010

Sunny Winter Day...

I think the toe issue is pretty much gone now. I ran 6 miles this morning with Juliet from Mama Stortini's up the trail to Fred Meyer and back and it felt fine. There is still a little bit of pain if I push on it, but it doesn't seem to affect my running anymore so that is good. Now I'm just sitting here at BSS waiting for the throngs of people to show up and rent storage units. Business has actually been very good this year compared to the last couple of years; hopefully that is a good sign that the economy is bouncing back. With the weather having been so nice the last week, I have been getting spring fever and wanting to get outside and do things. It has also brought allergy season quite early and I've been going through tissues like they're going out of style. I'm thinking about getting my tennis racquet restrung sometime soon. I've had those strings on there I think since about 2001 or 2002. I'm thinking about trying a rough textured string to see if I can generate a little more spin, but I don't really know how well those work. I guess we'll see...

1 comment:

  1. Yes it was another beautiful day today. Our flowering plum is starting to blossom. Granted only one has popped open so far :-)

    ReplyDelete