Tuesday, February 9, 2010

One to the two to the two to the three...

Ran 5 miles this morning from BSS up to Woodland Cemetery and back. I felt pretty sluggish this morning. Dallas had his testing today to see about going into a special program for advanced learners. I'm not sure exactly what it consisted of, but Dallas didn't seem to like it too much. Having two kids go to two different schools sucked too. I don't think we would enjoy that too much. I've got two tennis matches lined up for this weekend. Both are on Saturday. I am playing with Greg at Sprinker in Spanaway from 7:30 to 9:00 and then I've got my first match with the South Sound Tennis Tour at 2 p.m. It should be fun, but I'm a little nervous because I have never played competitively with anybody besides friends and family before. I'm looking forward to it. You never know what to expect when you play someone new. Anyway, that's the latest update with me. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment