Monday, July 20, 2009

Rock 'n Roll Weekend

I had a fun weekend.  I played a corporate show at the Suncadia Resort near Cle Elum with my band, Mister Miyagi on Friday night.  The speed3 didn't disappoint on the drive.  Very fun driving that through Snoqualmie pass.  Then Saturday evening we played the Bite of Seattle at the base of the space needle.  It's always a fun show.  I've played it 3 or 4 times, but this was the best show we've done at the Bite.  The setlist was good, the crowd was into it, and we performed well.  My favorite part of the show was my guitar solo during "Jump" by Van Halen.  Here it is:  Enjoy!!  If you weren't able to make it, you missed out!!

P.S. -- I think the crowd favorite was "Billie Jean", which isn't too surprising with the recent death of Michael Jackson.  That is on my facebook page if interested.

3 comments:

  1. That is some awesome guitar playing! It was a super fun show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you did a great job honey. Wish we could've been there too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it made this old man want to get up and "Jump". Sterling performance by a real guitar artist. Way to go Mike!

    ReplyDelete