Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Jacko Memorial Service

I had a good bike ride tonight.  I left BSS right at 5 o'clock and it only took me 28 minutes to get there.  I rode 13 miles with Dad on the trail.  He was there in the parking lot at the skate park when I got there.  We had a good ride.  We even switched bikes for a little while.  I made the ride back to BSS from the skate park in 26 minutes.  
Business was good today.  I got a transfer and a 5 x 15 rental which will be long term so that is good.
I got to see most of the Michael Jackson memorial service on the computer today while working at the desk.  I was busy for a lot of the morning, but I still got to see a lot of it.  It was really good.  A great celebration of his music and life.  My favorite part was Michael's big bro. Jermaine singing "Smile".    Here is a link to it:


I thought it was especially cool that all his brothers were wearing his trademark white sparkling glove.  R.I.P.  MJ


1 comment:

  1. All his life Mike... =)
    I saw a couple parts of the Jackson memorial and I think the most touching part was when his daughter Paris spoke--although I think the media is re-playing it way too much. They are going a bit overboard because it's the first actual coverage they've ever been able to get of those kids. I think they should be a bit more sensitive.

    ReplyDelete