Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Willie's Slideshow


I have been working on getting all these photos collected since Willie died almost 3 weeks ago. I am still having a hard time accepting him being gone. He was such a big part of the family. Every time I go outside to do anything, it just doesn't seem right without him there. I put a lot of time into the slideshow and I wanted to post it on my blog so I can see it whenever I feel like it. I am thankful for Derrinda because she took most of the photos.

7 comments:

  1. How do I view the slideshow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep trying to upload the video to my post and it's not working. I'll figure it out eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that made me cry first thing this morning. I'm glad you were able to get it posted. You did a good job with it. It brought both smiles and tears. Good ol' Willie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well done Mike, and like Lisa said, "Smiles, and tears". He sure was a good dog. Willie lived a very happy life, and he will be waiting for you. That is a very special tribute to him you put on the blog. Like you always said Mike, "Willies worth it".
    Your G'pa Stone always told me, " If you want a friend, get a dog. If you want two friends, get two dogs". Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shed many tears too. That was a great tribute to willie! Love you willie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful tribute to Willie! You will always have this to look at and to help remind you of the great times that you and your family had with Willie! It is so easy to see the deep love that you all had for him. Job well done Mike! Together forever!!

    ReplyDelete