Monday, January 4, 2010

The Deal of a Lifetime...





A few years ago I bought an old Ford F250 pickup truck. I paid $2300 for it if my memory serves me. It was a piece of junk. I sold it and bought a new truck. I paid $3500 for this one. It has a lot of miles on it, but is in almost perfect condition inside and out. The truck is listed on Kelley Blue Book for $8500. I have no idea why this gentleman sold me the truck for 40% of the estimated value. I changed the oil in it, and just today I changed the transmission filter and fluid. It is running really good. It goes down in the history of my life as the most amazing buy of all time! It is a 2000 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4x4 Extended Cab with 3rd door.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were able to find such a nice truck at such an unbelievable price.
    Super sweet!

    ReplyDelete